Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's in a Name?

I couldn't tell the shelter my name. So they stuck me with the awful name Krumpin'.



Do I look like a hip-hop rapper to you?


So, what should my new name be?

1) Krumpin' - And maybe P Diddy will pay my vet bills!

2) Pumpkin - 'Cuz it's October, and my coloring matches those exotic gourds you find this time of year.

3) Fred CherryBomb - With my red nose, don't I look like I just got caught sticking my nose in a bowl of cherries?

4) Charlie All Night - Well, my new mommy certainly hopes all night describes my sleep habits and not any basset singing!

Bravenet and Blooger weren't getting alone this evening, so you'll have to vote in the comments.

By the way, my ears aren't usually tucked back like this. I was a little nervous when I first arrived, and of course, that's when they took my mugshot. Hey, at least I look better than Nick Nolte or Mel Gibson!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Fred CB

He's cute!

11:32 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger GatorPerson said...

Fred Cherrybomb, of course!

5:41 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger me said...

Well of course Fred! He looks like a Fred to me. But I'm biased.

5:53 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger McB said...

Well I'm partial to Fred, but you know he looks a little like a Charlie to me.

7:25 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger btuda said...

Fred sounds good to me. I like Charlie too, but I keep remembering what Jenny called the book when it wasn't going so well: F@#% Chuck.

I have a tendancy to try to read faster than I comprehend. For about 2 seconds I thought one of your choices was Sorta.

BTW, the dog looks like a keeper, no matter what his name ends up being. Maybe you need to test drive the name first. As in, "Here, (insert name here)." Or, "No, _____! Bad dog! Put the baby bunny down!"

10:26 AM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dog's probably got his ears back because they called him Krumpin'. I'd have my tail between my legs too if they called me that.

Fred CherryBomb is far superior to Krumpin' on any day... and twice on Sundays.

10:36 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger C said...

Charlie or Fred. He could be either. Such a cute dog!

2:25 PM, October 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred CB.
What a cute dog!! He will be a loving addition to your home.

4:16 PM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger rssasrb said...

Adorable dog. He reminds me of a stray my sister adopted and named Zebediah. Zeb was a sweetheart.

I vote for Charlie. With Fred CB coming in a close second

2:18 PM, October 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home