Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Krumpin' . . . eh, not so much

I went to the Humane Society shelter again today. I met more than a few dogs, and fell in love with a 10 month old Basset Hound/Labrador mix saddled with the rather unfortunate sobriquet of "Krumpin".

He's got the attitude of a Basset Hound and the looks of a Labrador. Which means he must sniff everything. He loves "treats". And he's very affectionate. (My face got a lovely tongue bath :-) His coat is a beautiful cream color with darker tan spots.

Unfortunately, I couldn't take him straight home. The Humane Society will only release dogs after they've been spayed/neutered. His snip-snip is tomorrow, so they let me place a 24-hour hold that will start immediately after his surgery.

I'll know on Thursday.

One thing is for sure. That name WILL be changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home